Fresh veggies, scrambled eggs and steamed rice turn Maple Leaf Natural Top Dogs™ into a one-bowl meal.
|3 cups||chicken broth|
|2 tbsp||sodium reduced soy sauce|
|2 cups||long grain rice|
|6||Maple Leaf Top Dogs™ Original Hot Dogs|
|2 cups||stir fry medley vegetables|
|2||green onions, thinly sliced|
|4 tsp||toasted sesame seeds|
1. Stir broth with soy sauce in a medium pot. Add rice to mixture and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
3. Stir hot dogs and vegetables in to rice and continue cooking, covered, until liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove pot from heat and let sit, covered, for 10 minutes.
5. Using a fork, fluff rice. Serve garnished with green onion and sesame seeds.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet