Fragrant sweet coconut and spicy Thai Green Curry Chicken is added to bright hearty vegetables and soba noodles to make this complete meal ready in minutes.
|400 g||box of Maple Leaf Thai Green Curry Chicken|
|1/2||bunch of asparagus, woody ends removed|
|200 g||snow peas, destringed|
|1||red pepper, seeded, cut into strips|
|1||small yellow onion, peeled, chopped|
|1 tbsp||chopped ginger|
|1 tbsp||sriracha pepper sauce|
|2 tbsp||vegetable oil|
|1 tbsp||soy sauce|
|400 g||soba noodles|
!.Remove the Chicken from the pkg.
2. Cook noodles in boiling salted water until they are to the chew that you like. Drain and reserve.
3. Add oil to a large skillet. On medium high heat sauté the ginger for 30 seconds until fragrant.
4. Add the onions, vegetables, hot sauce, stirring to cook for 5-8 minutes.
5. Reduce the heat and toss the Chicken with the vegetables until defrosted and fully cooked.
6. Toss with the noodles, add soy sauce. Taste seasoning for adjustments.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet