Rich with coconut milk. Best to eat them with steamed rice!
|1 cup||Coconut Milk|
|3 cups||Shredded Cabbage|
|2 tbsp||Chilli Paste|
|2 tbsp||Dried Shrimp Paste or Belachan|
|1 Pkg||Boneless Chicken Breast Pack|
1. Boil water to cook the chicken breast until they are fully cooked. Drain and shredded with forks . Set aside.
2. Shred the cabbage and set aside.
3. Heat the shrimp paste in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Add in the chilli paste, salt,chicken, cabbage and shrimp paste in to a salad bowl.
5. Pour in the coconut milk.
6. Mix well and make sure all the ingredients are all well coated with coconut milk.
7. Cover with sling wrap and put them in the fridge for 3 hours before serving.
8. Serve with steamed rice.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet