This is a fast and easy Tex Mex twist to chicken noodle soup. It is a hearty soup that is ready in minutes. Be sure to modify this recipe to suit your tastes and what you have in your fridge!
|1||package of chicken noodle soup mix|
|1.5 cups||Maple Leaf Prime Oven Roasted Chicken Strips|
|1 cup||cooked rice|
|1.5 cups||drained mixed beans|
|1.5 cups||prepared salsa (add more if you like a spicier taste)|
|1/2 cup||frozen corn|
|dollop of sour cream|
|4||pieces of toasted Villaggio bread|
* Bring 1 litre of water to a boil.
* Whisk in soup mixture.
* Once soup mixture is fully incorporated, add the rice, salsa, beans, frozen corn, and Maple Leaf Prime chicken.
* Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until the ingredients are heated through.
* Divide the soup into 4 bowls.
* Add a dollop of sour cream in top of each bowl of soup.
* Service with toast fingers and tortilla chips to dip.
Perfect week night meal that you can make in minutes and covers all the food groups.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet