Easy to prepare lunch at weekend.
|1 Pkg||Maple Leaf Prime® Portions Marinated Chicken Breasts|
|1||Red pepper (Sliced)|
|1 bunch||Chinese bok choy|
|1 Pkg||Japanese Panko Bread crumb|
|4||Slices of Cheese|
1. Butterfly the chicken breasts and flatted
2. Put in sliced red peppers and asparagus, cheese slice and roll it up.
3. use toothpick to secure the chicken breasts roll and marinate in oil and salt and pepper.
4. Dipped in egg wash and roll in Panko bread crumbs
5. Deep fry the chicken breast roll until golden brown.
6. Saute Chinese bok choy as side dish
7. Steam rice optional
Show More Comments
No Comments yet