Crispy bacon and succulent pork tenderloin; sweet and savoury. Need I say more?
|4||Slices of Maple Leaf Lazy Maple Bacon|
|1 tbsp||Brown sugar|
|2 tsp||Rosemary, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Dijon mustard|
|Pepper, to taste|
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. This is also great done on a really hot barbecue. Just watch it carefully so it doesn't burn.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, mustard, and rosemary. Smear this mixture all over the pork tenderloin and season it with pepper.
3. Wrap the bacon around the pork tenderloin and tuck the ends underneath it to secure them.
4. Grind a little more pepper on top and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the middle of the pork tenderloin reads 145 degrees.
5. Rest, slice, serve, and enjoy!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet