Compliment your J.M.Schneiders Chicken Smoked Sausage with your fresh garden tomatoes and basil in this refreshing Summer Spaghetti!
|1 Pkg||J.M.Schneiders Chicken Smoked Sausage Sundried Tomato And Basil|
|1/4 cups||Olive Oil|
|6||cloves Garlic, finely chopped|
|2.5 cups||Chicken Broth|
|10||Fresh Basil leaves, chopped|
|40||Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half|
|1 tsp||cracked Pepper|
- Boil Water for Pasta and Preheat barbeque to medium heat
- In a large sauce pan, heat olive oil until warm, add chopped garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Whisk in flour.
- Gradually add chicken broth and juice of one lemon, then simmer until sauce has thickened.
- Cook Spaghetti to desired doneness.
- Grill Schneiders Chicken Smoked Sausage for 5-6 minutes, turning frequently. Let rest for 2 minutes then slice.
- To serve pour garlic-lemon sauce over pasta, next toss in chopped basil, halved tomatoes, and sliced Schneiders Chicken Smoked Sausage. Top with cracked pepper.
Makes 4 servings
Show More Comments
No Comments yet