Spiraling your sausages not only looks AWESOME, this method also opens more area to be crisped and caramelized.
|1 Pkg||J.M.Schneiders Chicken Smoked Sausages|
|1 tsp||Olive Oil|
|1||Orange Pepper, sliced|
|1||Green Pepper, sliced|
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
To spiral your sausage:
- insert skewer into sausage,
- begin slicing sausage at an angle, all the way through the skewer; continue turning and slicing the sausage until your reach the other end. Repeat for each sausage.
- grill the sausages for 8 minutes, turning frequently
- warm Olive Oil in a pan, add sliced peppers and onions, sprinkle with seasoning salt; fry until tender and golden.
- Remove spiraled sausage from skewer by pushing off.
- Assemble bun with cooked sausages, peppers and onions, top with bbq sauce.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet