This sandwich combines spinach and artichoke dip with a good old grilled cheese sandwich. It's delicious!
|4||Pieces of Dempster's Whole Grains bread|
|2 cups||Baby spinach, chopped|
|1/2 cup||jarred artichokes, chopped as finely as you desire|
|3/4 cup||Grated mozzarella cheese|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic powder|
1. Steam spinach in a medium pot filled with a little water until just wilted. Drain water completely.
2. Add artichokes and cheese to the spinach and stir to combine.
3. Butter all four pieces of bread. Place two, butter side down, in a frying pan and mound each with plenty of the mozzarella mixture. Top with the remaining two pieces of bread, butter side up.
4. Cook sandwiches on medium low heat until the bread browns and crisps. Flip and let the other side of the sandwich brown and crisp as the cheese melts.
5. Remove the sandwiches from the pan, slice, and enjoy.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet