A quick and fresh take on the delicious fish taco!
|3||Fillets of white fish, cut into bite sized pieces|
|1 tsp||Each of salt, turmeric, and paprika|
|2 tbsp||Oil, for frying the fish|
|1/2||Red onion, finely chopped|
|3 tbsp||Lime juice, divided|
|1/4 cup||Plain yogurt|
|6||Large Dempster's tortillas|
1. Combine flour, salt, paprika, and turmeric in a flat dish. Toss fish in flour mixture to cover on all sides.
2. Pan fry fish in oil at medium heat until cooked through.
3. Combine mango, avocado, red onion, and 1 tablespoon of lime juice. Toss gently.
4. Combine yogurt and remaining 2 tablespoons of lime juice in a small bowl. Stir.
5. Place a few pieces of fish on a Dempster's tortilla, top with a generous spoon of salsa, and drizzle on some yogurt. Enjoy!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet