Originally posted on PegCityLovely.com
|1||Smoked Ham (700g)|
|1 bunch||kale (medium)|
|1||large broccoli crown|
|1||block of cheddar cheese|
|1 cup||dried cranberries|
|1 cup||raw pumpkin seeds|
|3/4 cup||poppyseed dressing|
1. Boil the pasta until tender. Rinse under cool water. Set aside.
2. Cut up the kale and broccoli. Set aside.
3. Cut up the smoked ham into small cubes
4. Toss the ham, pasta, kale and broccoli together in a large salad bowl, adding poppyseed dressing as required.
5. Sprinkle dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds on top of the salad and Enjoy!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet