This recipe is perfect for BBQ season! The salmon is packed with flavour and the bacon adds a crispy texture to the salmon filet.
|4||Garlic cloves, minced|
|15 ml||Lemon Zest|
|1 Pkg||Maple leaf Bacon|
1. Preheat BBQ to 375F
2. Lightly season salmon filet with salt and pepper.
3. Rub filets with minced garlic, lemon zest and 3 layer sage leaves along the length of the fish.
4. Lay Maple Leaf bacon slices on a cutting board so they are over lapping lengthwise.
5. Roll the bacon around the salmon until completely wrapped.
6. Repeat until all four salmon filets are wrapped.
7. Carefully wrap salmon fillets in tin foil to prevent them from sticking to the grill, and place on preheated BBQ.
8. Cook for 6-8 minutes on both sides or until salmon is firm to the touch.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet