A unique and delicious way to enjoy Schneiders new Smoked Chicken Sausage!
|1||medium head of cauliflower, cut into small florets|
|4||Schneiders new Smoked Chicken Sausage|
|1||large apple, sliced into matchsticks|
|1 cup||Puffed quinoa|
|1 tbsp||Flax seeds|
|1 tbsp||Pumpkin seeds|
|1 tbsp||Sesame seeds|
|1 tbsp||Chopped dried cranberries|
|1 tbsp||Goji berries|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss cauliflower with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and lay in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 - 30 minutes, flipping when halfway cooked, or until cauliflower is browned and cooked through.
2. While cauliflower is baking, pan fry or BBQ the sausages. Set aside to rest and then slice.
3. When cauliflower is finish baking, toss with the spinach and sliced sausage. This will allow the spinach to wilt.
4. Next make try Puffed Quinoa Salad Topper. Just toss together the puffed quinoa, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, cranberries, and goji berries and season with salt if desired.
5. Serve the roasted cauliflower mixture in bowls with a handful of apple matchsticks and generous sprinkling of the Puffed Quinoa Salad Topper. Enjoy immediately.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet