A winter take on "toad in the hole" for the Canadian breakfast lovers.
|1||Dempsters Cinnamon Raisin Bagel|
|6||slices of old Canadian cheddar cheese|
|1 tsp||olive oil|
|2||slice of Maple Leaf Canadian Back Bacon|
|2 tsp||Canadian maple syrup|
1) PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) CUT one Dempster's Cinnamon Raisin Bagel in half.
3) OIL both halves on the "cut" side.
4) PLACE cut halves on a baking sheet
5) CRACK two eggs and place one in each bagel "hole" on the baking sheet.
6) PLACE slices of Maple Leaf Canadian Back Bacon next to bagels and eggs on baking sheet.
7) COOK for 10 minutes.
8) REMOVE from oven and place 3 slices of Canadian cheddar cheese on each bagel and egg. Return to oven. Bake for final 2 minutes.
9) PLATE bagels with eggs and bacon. Drizzle with Canadian maple syrup. Serve with favourite garnish!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet