Perfect for sharing to a special someone!
|1 lb||Vermicelli Noodles(soaked with warm water for 5 minutes)|
|1 lb||boneless chicken breasts|
|1 cup||shelled shrimps|
|1 cup||carrot (cut into strips)|
|2 cups||small cabbage (shredded or cut into strips)|
|1/2 cup||red pepper|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|salt and pepper to taste|
1. Saute the garlic and onion.
2. Add the chicken and shrimps and simmer for 5 minutes then add the water.
3. Add salt and pepper, carrots and cabbage then simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the noodles and cook it with occassional stirring for about 5 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
5. Add red peppers and turn off the heat
6. Serve it hot.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet