this is a great meal that has been in my family for years! growing up as a child my mother would make us fresh hoe made chicken soup all the time especially when we were sick. this soup is so delicious and has a burst of so much flavour and so easy to devour! it was the best part of being sick! delicous savory tender chicken! falling off the bone. fresh celery and carrots omg this IS BUY FAR THE BEST HOME MADE CHICKEN SOUP! PERFECT FOR WINTER DAYS, SORE THROAT AND FLU!
|2 can||chicken stock|
|4||whole celery sticks|
|1 tsp||black pepper|
|1/3 cup||noodles/mini pasta shells(any preferred kind)|
|2||grated garlic cloves|
1. cut chicken whole legs in half, remove skin,clean and rinse with vinegar.
2. in a mixing bowl or large container, season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic for taste and pour packet of sazon over.let it sit for 5-10mins
3.while chicken is marinating, pour entire box of chicken stock in deep soup pan, and set to boil on medium heat. cover pot with lid.
4. as you waiting on the chicken and water to come to a boil, chop up carrots and celery sticks.
5. when the stock is bubbling hot dump in the chicken and let it over cook for and hour adding the other 2 whole celery sticks for amazing flavor.
6. stir pot when necessary, crushing chicken in the process, after 1 hr pour in carrots and celery sticks and pasta and let simmer for another 30 mins.
Then you are done!!
enjoy you steaming hot soup with toast,cheese or whatever you enjoy your soups with.! bon appetite
Show More Comments
No Comments yet