A simple yet delicious twist on french toast using Dempsters Maple French Toast bagels! A combo of great Canadian things like Maple Syrup and Bacon! An entry for the National Treasure Challenge.
|1 cup||Half and Half Cream|
|1/2 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|1||Splash of real Maple Syrup|
|6||Dempsters Maple French Toast Bagels|
|10||Pieces of cooked Bacon|
NOTE: Cook or fry your bacon before hand
1. Cut up the bagels into "chunks"
2. Mix Eggs, Cream, Butter, Sugar, Vanilla, and a SMALL splash of Maple syrup in a bowl to create French Toast mixture.
3. Peheat your pan or Griddle.
4. Dip bagel "chunks" or bites into the mixture, and let soak for 10-15 seconds.
5. Place your Bagel bites into the hot pan. Flip your bagel bites so each side has a nice brown colour. Remove from pan.
6. Cut up your pre cooked bacon into little "bits".
7. Slather your cooked bagel bites in real Canadian Maple Syrup.
8. Add Bacon bits on top of your bagel bites.
9. Enjoy this sweet and savoury, extra Canadian dish!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet