Traditional Lasagna gets a very cute twist! Instead of building your lasagna in a tray it is created in a tray of 6 large muffin tins, they instantly become irresistible to the little one's in your house. Flip side: Super fancy with a side salad for that at home date night!
Easy to make ahead and pop in the oven for a quick dinner!
|2||packages of Olivieri Lasagna sheets|
|1||large jar of your favourite pasta sauce|
|1||small package lean ground beef|
|1 cup||ricotta cheese|
|1 cup||cup cottage cheese|
|1 cup||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1/4 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|non stick cooking spray|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cut lasagna sheets into 18 circles using a round 2 ½-inch cookie cutter or a small juice glass and a sharp knife. They don’t have to be perfect!
3. Combine ricotta cheese and cottage cheese and set aside.
4. Brown ground beef adding salt and pepper and garlic to taste.
5. Thoroughly grease the muffin tins with cooking spray.
6. Time to start layering! Spoon a generous tablespoon of sauce into the bottom of each muffin tin. Add your first lasagna noodle. Scoop in beef, followed by cheese mixture, a sprinkle of mozzarella and repeat! Start all over again with that second round. You should be able to squeeze two layers in before topping with more sauce and some freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet