A quick and easy, but still sinfully rich dessert that makes a decadent end to a romantic dinner!
|1 Pkg||commercial two-bite brownies|
|2 tbsp||Jamaican rum|
|1/4 cup||whipped cream|
|100 g||bar dark chocolate, chopped|
|2 tsp||Jamaican rum|
|Raspberries, to garnish|
1. Place brownies upside down on a wire rack placed over a cookie sheet.
2. Using a wooden skewer, poke multiple holes into the bottom of each brownie. Drizzle with first amount of rum.
3. In small saucepan, bring whipping cream to a boil. Stir in chocolate and second amount of rum until smooth.
4. Spoon glaze over brownies and top with one half of a raspberry if desired.
5. Chill until glaze is firm, about 1 hour
If making these for children, substitute orange juice for the Jamaican rum.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet