This is a great dinner to recover energy. Really healthy and tasty.
You can also modify the quantities of the vegetables indicated below by your preferences. This recipe can serve 2-3 people.
|1||Big Maple leaf's Prime Chicken breast|
|1/3 cup||Green beans|
|1/2 cup||Baby corn|
|1/3||Green, red, yellow and orange pepper|
1. Boil the chicken. The longer it boils, the more tender it gets.
2. Slice up the chicken into pieces. Also, to do all the slicing in the same time, slice the onion and the green, red, yellow and orange pepper (put the vegetables aside for the moment).
3. Put the sliced chicken in a frying pan. Add some butter and fry the chicken until it gets golden.
4. While the chicken is in the pan, in a pot bring to a boil the broccoli, green peas, carrots and baby corn.
5. Drain the water from the vegetables and put the in the frying pan with the chicken and add the mushrooms, sliced peppers and onion in the mix.
6. While the mix is frying in the pan, put the rice in a pot with two cups of water.
7. Put rice on the bottom of a plate, and and pour mix onto it. You can also mix it all together and put a little bit of soya sauce.)
Really good dinner to keep your head up during the back to school time. Especially to recover energy and to help concentrate.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet