This is a filling, tasty wrap.
|2 cups||chopped Schneiders cooked ham steak|
|1 cup||sliced mushrooms|
|1 cup||quick-cook rice|
|Shredded cheese and sour cream as desired|
|Your choice of tortilla wraps ( I decided on Dempster's Original and Garden Vegetable)|
1. Melt desired amount of butter in a frying pan
2. Boil water to make rice
3. Chop Schneiders Ham Steak into small cubes
4. Fry mushrooms, and cook your rice at the same time
5. Add the chopped ham steak to salsa in a bowl, and mix
6. Add the salsa mixture and cooked rice to the frying pan with the mushrooms and simmer for about 7 minutes, until the mixture is bubbly and hot- stirring occasionally
7. Prepare your wraps with sour cream and shredded cheese as desired and fill with your ham mixture
8. Wrap up the tortilla and enjoy!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet