A quick and easy grilled cheese sandwich to prepare any time of day.
|4||slices Dempsters Whole Grain Canadian Bread|
|1||hard boiled egg, cut in pieces|
|1 tbsp||green onions - cut in pieces|
|1 tbsp||red bell pepper - cut in small pieces|
|2||slices Maple Leaf Natural Selections Uncured Baked Ham|
|1/4 cup||Monterey Jack cheese - grated|
|1/4 cup||Marble cheese - grated|
Pre-heat non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Spread 1 tsp. mayo in a thin layer on one side of each piece of bread.
- Cut the 2 ham slices in small pieces.
- In small bowl combine the chopped hard boilded egg, green onions, red bell pepper, ham, Monterey Jack cheese, marble cheese and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on 2 slices of bread and top with reaminaing 2 slices. Spread 1/2 the butter over the 2 sandwich tops.
- In skillet melt 1 tbsp. butter and add one sandwich at a time. Grill on one side till browned, flip and grill the other side till golden brown, 2 - 3 minutes or till cheese melts. Repeat with 2nd sandwich.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet