Smokey grilled corn and sautéed bacon makes this the perfect BBQ side dish.
|4||Cobs of corn|
|1||454 g package of mushrooms, sliced|
|6||Strips of Maple Leaf Bacon, cut into small pieces|
|1/4 cup||Fresh basil, torn|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
1. Put all corn on to a medium hot grill, cook through and allow grilled marks to appear.
2. While corn is grilling sauté onions, bacon, mushrooms in a large sauce pan with one tablespoon of butter.
3. When corn of cooked and cool enough to touch, cut all kernels off the cob and toss them in with the mushrooms, bacon, and onions. Add remaining butter, melt it melt, and stir everything together.
4. Sprinkle flour on top of veggies and stir together. Gradually add milk and toss mixture to let the sauce thicken.
4. Add basil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet