Mini roll-up chocolate cream cheese & banana sandwiches are a hit with the little ones. These are so easy & quick to prepare, they will be asking for more.
|4||slices Dempsters Multi-Grain Bread|
|8 tsp||chocolate cream cheese|
|3 tsp||white sugar|
Pre-heat a large non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- With a rolling pin roll out the 4 slices of bread to 1/2 the thickness.
- Spread 2 tsp. of chocolate cream cheese on each slice of bread on one side only.
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise & cut each piece in half again so you have 4 pieces.
- Place 1 piece of banana on each slice of bread & roll up like a jelly-roll.
- Combine sugar & cinnamon & mix well.
- Pour mixture on a plate and roll each bread piece in mixture till coated on all side.
- Place butter in skillet & melt. Place the sandwiches & grill on all sides till lightly golden brown & crisp. Can be served with a Honey Cinnamon Yogurt Dip.
Honey Cinnamon Yogurt Dip (optional)
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp. liquid honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients in small bowl & refrigerate till ready to use.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet