The sweet apple is perfect with bacon and cheese.
|2 tbsp||Garlic Butter|
|1 cup||Shredded Cheddar|
1. Fry bacon to desired crispiness. Remove from pan
2. Peel apple and slice 1/4" slices.
3. Place in the pan and fry in the remaining bacon grease until apples are almost soft.
4. Butter the bread with garlic butter (outside of the bread for grilling)
5. Layer bacon and apples in between bread slices, covering with cheddar cheese.
6. Fry sandwiches in garlic butter until golden brown.
Bacon, Apples, and Cheddar make a perfect game-day sandwich when grilled in garlic butter.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet