This is a nice fresh way to eat tender flank steak! Enjoy in the warm evenings with a nice mocktail or other beverage!
|1 Pkg||Dempsters Original Tortilla|
|1||900-1kg Flank Steak|
|3||Avocados (peeled, pitted, ripened)|
|1/2||White Onion. chopped|
|2||Garlic Cloves, Minced|
|1 cup||Lettuce, Shredded|
|1 can||Marble Cheese, Shredded|
|Sat and Pepper|
|Taco Sauce (optional topping)|
|2 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1 tsp||Season Salt|
- Marinade steak in olive oil and season salt (or seasoning of choice, nothing too overwhelming) overnight in fridge or 1 hour room temperature
- Pre-Heat Oven to BROIL with top rack in highest position
- Place steak on broil rack and cook for 4-5 minutes each side for medium-rare
- Let rest for at least 10 minutes
- Slice against the grain in thin slices
- Hand mash avocado leaving some bite size chunks, mash in lime juice and sale.
- Mix in onion, tomatoes, garlic and cayenne.
- remove from bag and wrap in wax paper. Microwave for 1 minute
- pre-heat oven to 375, wrap tortillas in foil and bake for 7 minutes
- lay out tortilla and spread sour cream on one half and guacamole on the other
- put desired amount of cheese, onion and lettuce on, then lay a few strips of steak
- add taco sauce if desired, fold up and enjoy!!
This is a tasty fresh way to enjoy a tender delicious steak - minimal season required so all the flavors come through!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet