This healthy recipe will keep you refreshed and enjoy the movie you've been wanting to watch after a busy day at work. No need to cook since baking the chicken is the best way especially on a winter season when grilling outside isn't possible yet. So easy and quick to prepare. Enjoy!
|1 Pkg||MapleLeaf Chicken Breasts with Red Pepper and Garlic Seasoning|
|4 tsp||Plain yogurt|
|1/2 tsp||Wasabi paste|
|1/4 tsp||Dijon mustard|
|1 g||Cilantro (chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Diced tomato (deseeded)|
|1 bunch||Mixed organic leaves (washed)|
|1 Pkg||Pita pockets (cut in half)|
1. Heat oven at 375F degrees.
2. While waiting, prepare the dressing or dip mixture.
3. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, wasabi paste, dijon, cilantro and parmesan. Add salt, pepper and sugar to taste. Set aside.
5. Place the chicken in a baking pan and cover with aluminum foil. Put inside the oven and bake for at least an hour.
6. Check if the chicken are already cooked. It should be juicy. Cut into strips.
7. Cut the pita pockets in half ( I used Dempster wholegrain) and put the mixed leaves first, then the chicken, add tomatoes and put the dressing on top or you could make it as a dip.
8. Place the delicious and healthy snack on a plate and Viola! This would definitely not mess up your couch or carpet while munching on a refreshing snack.
Making this recipe for this challenge has been a wonderful experience for me since I'm able to share my vision on how to prepare a healthy snack for the family even the kids would enjoy during their movie night. Hope everyone will like it. Thanks!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet