Raise your glass with this fiery spiced Tomato Juice. The ultimate drink for summer. Served your Tomato Cocktail Juice with the chicken smoked sausage cooked in maple syrup and tomato paste that complement the spiciness of this drink. Cheers!
|1/8 tsp||Liquid Hot Sauce of your choice|
|2||dashes of Celery Salt|
|Pinch of white sugar|
|1/2 Pkg||JMS Chicken Smoked Sausage, Spicy Jalapeno|
|4||pcs ice cube|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|3 tbsp||maple syrup|
|1 tbsp||tomato paste|
|2 cups||tomato juice|
|2||dashes hot sauce|
|2||dashes Worcestershire sauce|
|8||slices of sweet pickle|
|2||Celery stalk for garnish|
To cook the Schneiders Chicken Smoked Sausages
1. Cut the Sausages diagonally.
2. In a pan, put the olive oil; add the sausage, maple syrup and the tomato paste, cooked for 7 minutes. Stir occasionally until the maple syrup is reduced. Set aside
To rim the glass:
1. Pour a little bit of Liquid Hot Sauce on a saucer and use that to rim the glass so it will be sticky. Dip the glass and make sure to cover the rim with the hot sauce.
2. Pour about 2 dashes of Celery Salt and pinch of sugar in another saucer or plate.
3. Turn the glass upside down and dip it, make sure to cover the entire rim.
4. Shake off the excess when you’re done.
Tomato Juice: Just half the ingredients for each glass of juice prepared.
1. Put 2 cube of ice cube, pour the tomato juice in a glass (I use wine glass).
2. Add all the ingredients and mixed thoroughly. Stir and season to taste.
3. Add the end side of the cooked sausage on one side of the rim.
4. Garnish it with Celery stalk.
TO ASSEMBLE THE SKEWER:
1. Insert the sweet pickle first follow by the sausage and repeat 4 times and that will make for one skewer.
2. Repeat the same process to make another set again.
The addition of sweet pickle to the smoked sausage is a perfect combination for this drink.
Enjoy the drink with a bite of the sausage and pickle in a skewer that complement the fiery spiced flavour of the drink. Really Canadian eh!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet