For a healthier version of chicken wings, bake and grill Maple Leaf drum sticks rather than frying fatty chicken wings!
|12||Maple Leaf Chicken Drum Sticks|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|2 tbsp||lime juice|
|1/4 cup||chili garlic sauce|
|1 tsp||ground ginger|
|1 tsp||brown sugar|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large baking dish, combine oil, lime juice, chili garlic sauce, ginger, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the Maple Leaf chicken drum sticks to the dish and coat them with the sauce on all sides.
3. Bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 25-35 minutes. As the chicken is fully cooked, the sauce is fine to save and use after the chicken is grilled, so save the sauce.
4. Preheat the barbecue to medium heat and grill the Maple Leaf chicken drum sticks for about one minute on each side to get a great flavour and grill marks.
5. Serve with a little of the sauce from the baking dish and enjoy.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet