This is a fast and easy recipe for making French Toast.
|8||slices of Dempster's ZERO bread|
|2 tbsp||greek plain yogurt|
|1 tbsp||real maple syrup|
1) Whisk the wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
2) If you wish, use cookie cutters to cut your bread into fun shapes.
3) Dip bread slices into egg mixture making sure they are fully covered and soaked.
4) Heat small amount of oil (we like coconut oil) in fry pan on medium heat.
5) Add french toast to the pan and cook both sides until bread is toasted and golden brown.
For more images, please feel free to visit http://www.multitestingmommy.com/2014/02/french-toast-with-dempsters-zero-bread.html
Show More Comments
No Comments yet