A easy chicken mole made spicier with Maple Leaf Prime Naturally Santa Fe Style chicken breasts.
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|1||medium onion, finely chopped|
|3||Cloves of garlic, minced|
|28 oz||Can of chopped tomatoes|
|2||medium chilis, chopped (seeds in if you like spicy or out if you don't)|
|1/2 cup||dark chocolate chips|
|1 tbsp||Cilantro, plus extra for garnish|
|2||avocados, sliced for garnish|
|2||limes, for garnish|
|1/2 tsp||Each of salt and pepper, or to taste|
|6||Maple Leaf Prime Naturally Santa Fe Style chicken breasts, fully cooked, rested, and sliced|
|3 cups||Brown rice, cooked|
1. Heat oil in a pot and add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is soft, about 3-5 minutes.
2. Add in cumin and cinnamon and stir.
3. Add tomatoes (juice and all) and chilies and cook for about 10 minutes with the lid covered.
4. Stir in chocolate, tahini, and cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove form the heat after the chocolate has melted and use an immersion blender to puree your sauce.
5. Serve over brown rice and top with sliced chicken breast, avocados, lime quarters, and cilantro.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet