One pan wonder of better-than-deep-fried chicken and mushrooms. Almost no preparation needed, and no need to hover around the stovetop as it cooks!
|4||Chicken Thigh or Drumstick, with Skin|
|Salt, pepper, to taste|
|2 cups||Shimeiji or button mushroom, sliced|
1. Heat oil in deep dish pan on high heat
2. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken
3. Place chicken skin side down into hot oil
4. Scatter mushrooms on top of chicken
5. Add water to pan until chicken is immersed
6. Cover with lid and cook until all water evaporates, chicken is cooked through
7. Serve mushrooms and chicken, skin side up to ensure smiles at the table
Hi! I am a food blogger on ykcake.blogspot.ca - please visit for more recipes and food inspiration!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet