Wow the family with this quick and easy dessert recipe. Everyone's tongues will be wagging!
|1 Pkg||Tortillas (Original - Small)|
|1/4 cup||Prepared Cinnamon Spread|
|Ice Cream (I prefer Vanilla)|
|1 cup||Fresh Berries|
|Fresh Mint (optional)|
* Pre-heat oven to 350F
* Spread cinnamon spread (or mixture of cinnamon, sugar & softened buttered) on both sides of the tortillas.
* Place tortillas in muffin tins, carefully pushing down so as not to break them. Make sure there is an opening for the ice cream. Adding a small oven proof ramekin will ensure it remains in bowl form.
* Bake for 15-20 mins or until tortillas are nice and crisp.
* Let cool before adding ice cream to the middle of the newly formed bowl.
* Add fresh fruit on top. (adding fresh mint is optional)
more photos are located on http://www.shasherslife.com/2014/05/taking-tortillas-beyond-mexican-recipe.html
Show More Comments
No Comments yet