Great way to use up left over chicken and rice the next day
|1/8 tsp||dried parsley|
|1 cup||cooked rice|
|1/4 cup||precooked chicken|
|1/4 cup||shimeji mushrooms|
|1 tbsp||minced onion|
|2 tbsp||minced red/green bell peppers|
|1 tsp||soy sauce|
|1 tsp||Worcestershire sauce|
1. Mix together eggs and parsley. Set Aside
2. Fry veggies 2-3 minutes on medium high heat.
3. Add chicken and rice. Fry for 1 min until well mixed.
4. Pour on other ingrediants cook for another minute, mix well.
5. In another frying pan, add eggs. swirl pan till whole surface is covered, pour rice onto of the eggs. cook for another 1 minute or so untill the egg is not completely set on top. loosen edges and roll onto a plate.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet