fast and simple!
|1||boneless skinless chicken breast|
|1/4 cup||chopped onion|
|1/4 cup||chopped green peppers|
|1/2 cup||shredded marble cheese|
|1/4 tsp||chili powder|
|1/4 tsp||cayenne pepper|
|salt and pepper|
1. Slice Chicken into 1 cm thick slices, against the grain, season meat with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet, heat oil on medium heat and add chicken. Fry for 6-8 mins until almost cooked through.
3. Add in onions and peppers and fry for another 2 mins.
4. Turn off the heat and mix in the spices and salsa.
5. Heat griddle and place a tortilla on it, spoon a 1/2 of the chicken mixture onto it and top with half the cheese. Place another tortilla on top. Once lightly browned on the bottom, carefully flip it and brown the other side as well. Serve with extra salsa and sour cream.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet