Easy to prepare weekend lunch
|1 Pkg||Dempster's® Tortillas|
|2 lb||Chicken Breasts|
|1 Pkg||fajita seasoning|
1. Cut chicken breasts into stripes, seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. Slice one large onion green pepper
3. Heat the pan with oil, then put in the chicken stripes.
4. Brown the chicken stripes a little bit, set aside, put in the sliced onion.
5. Stir in fajita seasoning, add some water.
6. Cooked for 5 minutes then stir in green pepper.
7. Heat the Dempster's® Tortillas
8. Wrap in the cooked chicken stripes and enjoy.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet