These healthy baked chicken egg rolls can be used for either a main dish or an appetizer! The tangy cucumber slaw pairs well with this new twist on egg rolls!
|2 Pkg||Maple Leaf Prime Naturally® Ground Chicken|
|2||Large carrots, shredded|
|4 bunch||Baby bok choy, shredded|
|1 tbsp||Soy sauce|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tsp||Black pepper|
|1||Large carrot, shredded|
|3/4 cup||Rice wine vinegar|
|1 Pkg||Egg roll wrappers|
|1 tsp||Chili flakes|
1. Shred the carrots using a grater; set aside
2. Slice the baby bok choy; set aside
3. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add bok choy and cook until bok choy is somewhat wilted. Place in a large bowl; stir in carrots, chili flakes and the soya sauce.
4. In the same pan, add the ground chicken. Cook thoroughly until the meat is browned. Add the meat to the bok choy mixture. Let cool.
5. Set the egg roll wrappers on a cutting board. Using one wrapper at a time, add approx. 1/4 cup of the meat mixture in the center of the wrapper. Brush the edges with the egg mixture and fold the edges to make a small package. Repeat this step until all the mixture has been used.
6. Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place all of the egg rolls onto the sheet; bake for 15 minutes and turn the egg rolls over for an additional baking time of 15 minutes.
1. Shred the two cucumbers and carrot and set aside in a large bowl.
2. Add the rice wine vinegar and water
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. Ready to serve!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet