Easy to prepare one pot chicken meal.
Can served with bread, pasta, or rice.
|1 Pkg||Chicken thighs with skin|
|1||Large onion (chopped)|
|6||White mushrooms (sliced)|
|1 cup||Carrots (diced)|
|1 can||Crushed tomato|
|1 tbsp||Tomato Paste|
|1 cup||Low sodium chicken broth|
|salt, black pepper|
|pitted black olive|
1. Seasoned the chicken thighs with salt and peppers, then place it on a heated cast iron pot, skin side down.
2. Browned both sides of the thighs then take it out.
3. Put the chopped onions, diced carrots to the pot, cooked for 1 minute. Stirred in tomato paste, then pour in 1 can of crushed tomato.
4. Put the previous browned chicken thighs back in, skin side up.
5. Pour in 1 cup of chicken broth and make sure the liquid not over the chicken skin.
6. Add 2 bay leaves then cover the lid, simmer for 45 minutes.
7. Stirred in sliced mushrooms and let it cooked for 5 more minutes.
8. You can add in pitted black olive at the very end of the cooking.
9. Served with fresh egg pasta.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet