Bacon and Monterey Jack Cheese add to an already delicious crust for this simple, delicious pizza!
|1||Can Pillsbury Pizza Crust Dough|
|2 cups||Cubed Cooked Chicken|
|1/2 cup||Light Ranch Dressing|
|1||Garlic Clove, Pressed|
|1/4 tsp||Black Pepper|
|2||Roma Tomoatoes, Seeded and Diced|
|1 cup||PC Jalapeno Monterey Jack Cheese, Grated|
|5||Bacon Strips, Cooked and Crumbled|
|2||Green Onions, Sliced|
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease cookie sheet.
3. Unroll dough onto cookie sheet.
4. Press out dough to desired thickness (approximately 1/4 inch).
5. Mix together chicken, ranch dressing, garlic, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
6. Top crust with chicken mixture.
7. Sprinkle evenly with tomatoes, Cheese and bacon.
8. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
9. Top with green onions.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet