This is a delicious treat that any Fall-vege lover can enjoy!
|2 cup||Your favourite type of melting cheese!|
|2 lb||acorn squash|
|1 tbsp||cooking oil of your choice|
1. Cut open squash through middle and scrape out core (seeds and stringy pieces... you are welcome to roast the seeds and eat them later!)
2. Lay both pieces in oven dish and drizzle oil inside
3. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-45 minutes, or until just tender like a cooked potato
4. In the meantime, grate the cheese of your choice is it is not pre-grated
5. Remove from oven and put cheese, then salt and pepper on top of each
6. Broil until cheese is golden, let cool and enjoy!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet