With just 20 min of prep time, these deliciously crispy croquettes make a great go-to dinner.
|340 g||crumbled cauliflower (about 3 1/3 cups)|
|1 cup||diced Maple Leaf Original Smoked Ham|
|1/4 cup||herb and garlic cream cheese|
|1 tbsp||finely chopped parsley|
|1||egg, lightly beaten|
|1/4 cup||all-purpose flour|
|3/4 cup||bread crumbs|
|Ranch dressing for dipping, optional|
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Place cauliflower in a medium pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and cook until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and squeeze out any excess liquid.
3. Place cauliflower in a large bowl with ham, cream cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir until cream cheese is incorporated.
4. Stir in egg and flour and mix until well combined.
5. Press mixture in to balls by the 3 tablespoonfuls. Roll in bread crumbs and shape in to ovals. Place on prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake until golden and firm, about 20 minutes. Serve alongside ranch dressing, if using, or dip of choice.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet