Who doesn't like bacon for breakfast? How about this super simple bacon pizza for breakfast?
|1||Pillsbury Pizza Dough|
|3 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1/4 cup||Parmesan Cheese, Grated|
|1.5 cups||Marble Cheese, Grated|
|6||Strips of Bacon, Halved|
|2 tbsp||Green Onions, Chopped|
1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Fry Bacon.
3. Prepare Pizza Dough on Cookie Sheet as directed.
4. Brush Dough with Olive Oil.
5. Sprinkle Dough with Parmesan and Marble Cheese.
6. Add Spinach leaves and bacon.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Fry Eggs while dough is baking.
9. Sprinkle Eggs with salt and pepper,
10. Add Eggs to Pizza.
11. Garnish with Green Onions.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet