Why not give the old standard movie night food an exotic twist? The rich, aromatic flavours of butter chicken combined with pizza, everyone's favourite food..talk about a blockbuster!
|2||Maple Leaf Prime Naturally Portions chicken breasts (can also use leftover cooked chicken)|
|1 Pkg||Pizza dough from local grocery store or bakery|
|1||jar of your favourite prepared butter chicken sauce|
|1 cup||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 tbsp||oil of your choice|
|other toppings of your preference|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a pizza pan or medium baking sheet.
2. Place chicken in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until no longer pink, and juices run clear. Cool, then either shred or chop into small pieces.
3. In a bowl, toss pieces of chicken in the butter chicken sauce until coated. (Add as much of the sauce as you’d like on the pizza).
4. Unroll dough, and press into the prepared pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake crust for 7 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it begins to turn golden brown. Remove from oven.
5. Spread the butter chicken over partially baked crust. Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese. Add whatever other toppings you’d like. (It's very good with green onions, but unfortunately I was out).
6. Return to the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet