Treat your family with this delicious BBQ Chicken Pizza!
|450 g||Maple Leaf Prime Naturally Boneless, Skinless Breasts|
|1/2 tsp||garlic salt|
|1/2 tsp||smoked paprika|
|1/8 tsp||cayenne pepper|
|4||Dempster's Pita Pockets|
|4 tbsp||BBQ sauce|
|1 cup||grated pizza cheese|
|1||jalapeno pepper, sliced|
|1/4||red onions, sliced|
|2||green onions, sliced|
1- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a pan with parchment paper. To make rub mix garlic salt, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper and pepper together. Rub on top of chicken, place in the oven and cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center or a meat thermometer registers 165F.
2. In the meantime, divide the BBQ sauce on top of the 4 pita pockets. Add 1/4 cheese on each pita.
3. When the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and slice.
4. Turn to oven to 425F.
5. Divide the chicken on each pita pockets.
6. Garnish each pizza with jalapeño peppers, red onions and green onions.
7. Cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and garnish each pizza with Arugula, if using.
Top with Arugula or any type of lettuce.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet