Sauerkraut and bologna make a great combination! With the cool fall weather, some warm sauerkraut with the great taste of bolonga warms you up inside.
|8||sliced Maple Leaf bologna|
|1/2 cups||diced onion|
|1 cup||drained sauerkraut|
1. in skillet heat butter, add chopped onion, cook until done.
2. add the sauerkraut and heat until warm, remove from skillet
3. take slice of bologna, place sauerkraut in middle, roll up.
4. bake at 350F for about 15 minutes until nice and warm.
5. serve with your favorite mustard
easy and tasty to make
Show More Comments
No Comments yet