Super delicious, take-out quality sesame chicken that does not need to be fried! A must try for sure.
|1 lb||Chicken Breast (Cut into pieces)|
|1 1/4 tsp||Garlic Salt, divided|
|3/4 cup||Corn Starch|
|2||Large Eggs, whisked|
|1/2 cup||Canola Oil, divided|
|1/2 cup||Rice Vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Soy Sauce|
1. Place chicken, corn starch, salt, pepper, and 1/4 tsp. garlic salt in a large Ziploc bag and shake until the chicken is evenly coated.
2. Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Dip chicken in the whisked eggs and place in frying pan. Fry for 2 minutes on each side and place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with aluminium foil.
3. Preheat Oven to 325 degrees. In medium bowl whisk together sugar, ketchup, 1 tsp. garlic salt, rice vinegar, and soy sauce.
4. Pour the sauce over the chicken and bake for 20 minutes. Once the 20 minutes is up, take the chicken out and flip it, ensuring to try to cover both sides with the sauce. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until cooked throughout.
5. Serve with fried rice and garlic sautéed baby bok choy!
This recipe is delicious, and certainly well worth the time it takes to make!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet