This is one of my social group favorite snack/appetizer.
|1/4 cup||Packed Brown Sugar|
|2 tbsp||Rice vinegar|
|2 tbsp||Maple syrop|
|1 lb||Thick cut side bacon|
|group pepper to taste|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix brown sugar, rice vinegar, maple syrup, and black pepper in a small bowl.
3. Place bacon slices on cooling rack set over a baking sheet.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn slices, and bake another 5 minutes.
5. Remove bacon and brush both sides with brown sugar mixture. Return bacon to the oven and bake another 5 minutes. Repeat basting every 5 minutes until bacon is browned and crisp, about 35 minutes.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet