This appetizer was such a big hit at Super Bowl that I make it every time guests come over! Simple and so delicious!
|16 oz||Brick Cream Cheese, Room Temperature|
|1 cup||Marble Cheese, Grated|
|1 cup||Cheddar Cheese, Grated|
|1/2 cup||Parmesan Cheese, Grated|
|1/2 cup||Miracle Whip Dressing|
|1/4 tsp||Garlic Powder|
|1/4 tsp||Black Pepper|
|1||Green Onion, Sliced|
|12||Strips Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled|
|3||Strips Red Pepper (for Laces if Making a Football)|
|Crackers for Serving|
1. Beat cheeses and Miracle Whip with mixer until completely blended.
2. Add garlic powder, black pepper and green onion. Mix until completely blended.
3. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
4. Shape into Football (or any shape you want).
5. Coat with crumbled bacon.
6. Add red pepper "laces" to Football.
7. Serve with your favorite crackers.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet