The tomato carbonara sauce is really tasty on any pasta
|1/2 cup||chopped onion|
|1||garlic clove, minced|
|3 tbsp||chopped Basil|
|1||Canned Italian Tomatoes with sauce|
1. Boil tortellini according to package directions.
2. Cook bacon to desired consistency.
3. In a slow cooker, combine canned tomatoes, onion, basil, and salt. Chop bacon and add to the sauce.
4. Cook on high for 2-3 hours
5. Plate tortellini and top with sauce.
This is a delicious sauce and the bacon adds just the perfect flavour and amount of saltiness.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet