Tasty meaty finger food that's satisfying.
|8||Pieces of fresh turkey wings|
|1/4 cup||BBQ sauce|
|1 bunch||fresh thyme sprigs - separated into long, individual stems|
|8||strips of Maple Leaf bacon - one per turkey wing piece|
1. Baste each wing piece with BBQ sauce.
2. Add a 1-2 sprigs of thyme to each wing piece - if two, then one each on the front and back sides.
3. Wrap each wing piece (and the thyme) in a strip of bacon.
4. Place on medium hot BBQ and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender inside.
5. Serve immediately,while hot.
6. optional - you can add a dipping sauce if you wish.
Change the taste of this meal with different dipping and basting sauces.
Show More Comments
No Comments yet